Pronto Flamenco Gluten Free 1000g
1. Whisk all the ingredients in a planetary mixer at medium speed for about 1 minute.
2. Make a layer of dough with a thickness of 4 mm and use a spatula to put in on the baking paper.
3. Bake at 220°C for 5-6 minutes.
4. Place the biscuit on the rack and let it rest for few minutes, then blast chill.
Zuppi Alkermes 100g
1. Dissolve Zuppi Alkermes in water and mix well. Brush or use a bottle to wet the bisquit surface.
Firenze Cream 200g
1. Dissolve Firenze Cream in milk and mix well. Pour onto the container before it thickens.
Arabeschi® Peach as needed
1. Pour the Arabeschi® between the two layers of Zuppa Inglese.
Wet the bisquit roll with Zuppi Alchermes. Place the disc on the base of the glass and pour a part of the cream. Make a layer of a few millimeters of Arabeschi® Pesca and cover with the remaining part of cream without reaching the edge of the glass. To color the external part, drip the surface of the cream with Zuppi Alkermes.