CrumbOlé Cocoa as needed
1. Heat CrumbOlé Cacao in the microwave for few seconds, pour into the ring and press well. Then blast chill to negative.
Fiordica Gel Evolution Yogurt 500g
Water (30-40°C) 1000g
1. Dissolve Fiordica Gel Evolution Yogurt in water (30-40°C).
2. Whip the cream.
3. Gently incorporate the whipped cream into the Fiordica Gel Evolution Yogurt until the compound is homogeneous and creamy.
4. Place the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to let it set. Place in the freezer or blast chiller as long as it takes to unmold it.
Arabeschi® Fikissimo 1000g
Fiordica Gel Evolution 200g
Water (30-40°C) 400g
1. Dissolve the powder in water (30-40°C), then incorporate Arabeschi® Fikissimo.
2. Pour into the mold or onto the surface of the mousse and place in the refrigerator to gel for at least 30 minutes.
3. Use CrumbOlé Cocoa to make a base and blast chill. Pour the Fiordica Gel Evolution Yogurt over the CrumbOlé and let it set. Once stable, pour the Arabeschi® and Fiordica mixture to make a jelly on the surface of the mousse.