1. Pour Maxima Butter Cake mix in a planetary mixer and add butter and eggs. Mix the ingredients for about 5 minutes at medium speed.
2. Fill a piping bag with half of the mixture and set aside. Add Strawberry Pannacrema – Pastry Compound in the other half of the mixture and put it in a piping bag.
3. Pipe the mixture up to half of a silicone mold for popsicles and insert a wooden stick.
4. Place a perforated silicone mat and a tray on the top of the silicone mold.
5. Bake at 170 °C for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Place the cakesicles in the batch freezer and let them freeze.
7. Unmold the cakesicles and glaze with Maxima White Choco Cream.
8. Garnish and decorate as desired.